Sunday, March 23, 2014

Those Cute Pair of Shoes

I recently joined Instagram, for the main purpose of online shopping. Now I'm not sure this was the best idea, because every day there are at least 5 things I want to buy. Considering that I don't have a fixed income, or any income at all, for that matter, this is mildly depressing.

Yeah, okay,  I don't REALLY, truly need a those cute pair of shoes...but regret is a like a cockroach in your mouth. Yeah, it probably won't be there after a while but you'll always remember.

And just when you think you can always buy it later if you still need it, it goes out of stock.

I've developed a minor addiction to strawberries and butter cakes with super sweet icing.

I want to eat you (P.S.T.)
Pretty-Sweet-Thing. 

Because they're super delicious, that's why. So if you see me, and you feel out of the goodness of your heart to feed a kid, you know what to do.

On another note, Kajang had it's by elections today. And I didn't even find out until 7PM. Yeah, that's how politically involved I am. As they say, better late then never, right?

Now, the conclusion of this whole post is :
YES, so I did buy them. I DID. And I had to write a whole post defending my actions just to make myself feel a little better. So thanks, internet, for agreeing with me. You've always been there when I need you.

Also, Wikipedia needs donations. I need more shoes. So.

Farewell, WorldWideWeb. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment